Hot Air SMD Rework Station
FINEPLACER® pico rs is an enhanced hot air rework station for assembly and rework of all types of SMD components.
The system is a bestseller for professional mobile device rework in high density environments. A high level of process modularity allows all rework process steps within one system. The FINEPLACER® pico rs system is at home in R&D, process development, prototyping and production environments.
Application area from 01005 up to large BGA on small to medium sized PCBs, with the goal to have highly reproducible soldering results.
"We have been partners with Finetech for over 15 years now and they have always been open to our needs. The support they provide is immeasurable – their engineering team is very accessible and everyone is well connected and deeply involved with each project. The quality we get is always at the highest level – from the first to the 2,000th board.”Nafi Pajaziti
CEO, BMK Electronic Services
- Full hot air rework system
- One system for rework and micro assembly
- Industry-leading thermal management
- Unique FINEPLACER® working principle
- Placement accuracy better 5 µm
- In-situ process observation in HD
- Data/media logging and reporting function
- Overlay vision alignment system (VAS) with fixed beam splitter
- 3-color LED illumination
- Full process access and easy programming
- Synchronized control of all process related parameters
- Software controlled top heater calibration
- Modular machine platform allows in-field retrofitting during entire service life
- Individual configurations with process modules
- Fully manual or semi-automatic machine versions
- Force controlled component handling
With a broad range of supported applications and technologies, our die bonding systems are ready to tackle any photonics application challenge in the industry. And as market requirements shift and new technologies emerge, their modular hardware and software architecture ensures maximum technological versatility over the entire service life.
Rework of 01005 and 008004 Small Passives
008004 and 01005 small passive components are becoming more and more important these days (integration, miniaturization etc.). They allow particularly flat package designs when developing ultra-mobile electronic products such as functional modules,...
Rework of QFN/MLF
Flat packages such as QFNs (Quad Flat No-lead) or other MLFs (Micro Lead Frame) with outstanding thermal, inductive and capacitive characteristics (for example resulting in much shorter reaction times) are being increasingly incorporated into...